September looks great compared with the same time last year. Absorption rate, or the supply of homes on the market, is indicating that we are in a Buyer’s Market in most price ranges. Coupled with all-time low interest rates, there are great buys out there!
Here are the September numbers from all Woods Bros offices, including Lincoln, Seward, York, Beatrice and Grand Island:
- $41,164,675 Total Volume Closed (Up 32% from Sept. 2010)
- 274 Total Sides Closed (Up 34% from Sept. 2010)
- 335 Sides Placed Under Contract (Up 78% from Sept. 2010)
- 408,108 Page Views on WoodsBros.com
- 44,709 User Sessions on WoodsBros.com
- 4,771 Users Sessions from Mobile Devices
- 48 New Saved Searches on WoodsBros.com
- 995 New Saved Properties on WoodsBros.com
- 529 New Customers/Clients on WoodsBros.com
- 1,446 Daily Active Users on Facebook.com/WoodsBros
- 173 Text Inquiries to WOODS at 59559
- 2,700 Guided Tour Views at WoodsBros.com
- 219 Views on MyWoodsBrosTV.com
View our monthly Market Snapshot here.